CL33900 Series Electrified Cylindrical Lockset
The Corbin Russwin CL33900 Series Electrified Cylindrical Lockset is a Grade 1 cylindrical lockset manufactured with the highest quality materials to ensure strength, durability and quiet operation. The Electrified Cylindrical Lockset is available in all standard architectural finishes and four lever designs. The CL33900 series subtly complements any high-use commercial, industrial and institutional application.
- Provides remote locking and unlocking, utilizing the provenCL3300 Series Cylindrical Lockset. Ideal for door control where increased security is necessary at all times, while meeting life safety codes.
- Stairwell towers
- Tenant space
- Computer rooms
- High-security areas
- Utilizes the CL3300 Series Cylindrical Lockset with LeverRelease™ Mechanism• Self-contained integral solenoid allows installation in modified cylindrical prep
- Minimal power requirements – device is designed to lock or unlock as the situation demands
- Available in either 12 or 24VAC/VDC
- Mechanical cylinder override• Fail Safe and Fail Secure mode available
- Optional M92 Request to Exit (REX) switch
- ElectroLynx® 8-pin connector
ElectroLynx®, a new quick-connect feature of ASSA ABLOY Group companies, takes the guesswork out of installing electrified door hardware products. It’s Hard-wiring Made Easy. By using standard “plug and play”connectors, a simple “click” links powerfrom the incoming source to electrified locking products, including hinges,locks, exit devices, magnetic holders, and strikes. What normally takes an hour or more can be connected in virtually minutes.
Securitron PowerJump™ ICPT
The Securitron PowerJump ICPT Inductive Coupling Power Transfer delivers power contactlessly and invisibly between the frame and door to power electrified hardware on the door. The Power Jump can be installed at the latch side or hinge side of the door and transfers up to 6 watts of power without pins or wires across the door gap, eliminating points of vulnerability and wear … and no need to core drill the door. The Power Jump is field select-able for12VDC or 24VDC systems and is ideal for fail secure applications.The unit can hold electrified latches open in continuous duty or can momentarily energize the lockset for latch retraction.