Hadrian Powder Coated Partition
High performance polymer coating is electrostatically applied and baked onto zinc-coated, phosphate pretreated sheet metal. Provides a brilliant, hard even finish, vastly superior to liquid paint. The finish is exceptionally maintenance free and resistant to abrasions, chemicals, detergents and acids. Edges are smooth and hygenic. These units require no special structural provisions to effect a rigid installation and can be erected on any type of floor. These units are also used for wheelchair-accommodating toilet compartments. Features:
- Zinc coated rust resistant “Galvanneal” steel
- Organic polymer powder coating is uniform, durable, and attractive. Hadrian offers 26 finishes which include 6 “special effects” textures to resist scratches/graffiti.
- 1″ (25mm) cell honeycomb core offers strength, sound absorption, and impact resistance
- Corners are welded, ground, and polished for strength and hygienic seal
- Optional 1/8″ (3mm) thick masonite offers extra dent resistance