IPC G4000 EnviroGT Handrail
Support pedestrian traffic while protecting and enhancing walls with IPC Handrails. Sturdy mounting on a continuous .080″ thick aluminum retainer ensures easy gripping and styles, IPC handrails are extruded out of .080″ thick, durable, fungal and bacterial resistant rigid vinyl. The resiliant, scratch and stain resitant vinyl is available in 50 standard colours and several pattern and finish options. Add safety as well as beauty with UL and ULC Classified handrails that conform with the NFPA Class A Fire Rating, and meet both ADA and ANSI criteria. Combine the vinyl, aluminum, brackets, returns and corners, and you have a functional, attractive handrail that’s easy to clean and maintain. Features:
- Provide excellent support with 1 1/2″ gripping surface.
- Meet safety codes with ADA and ANSI compliance.
- Coordinate interiors with 54 standard colors or 6 Rushmore patterns.
- EnviroGT Wall Protection is designed to provide environmental, social and economic benefits without sacrificing its purpose.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) and Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood.
- ADEX award-winning product offers a chiseled style including stainless steel options and 54 standard colors to choose from.