Linear AE-100 Commercial Telephone Entry System
The AE-100 Commercial Telephone Entry System – One Door is designed for use as a primary access control device for apartments, condominiums, and offices with up to 125 residents.
The system can be used in a lobby or outside. Surface, recessed, and pedestal mounting options are supported. The system utilizes hands-free, full duplex telephone communications between visitors and residents for granting access.
- 125 directory or personal entry codes are standard; no costly, ongoing memory upgrades
- Supports up to four AE-100s on shared telephone line with “single location update”
- Local programming with system keypad; remote programming with touchtone telephone
- Easy-to-read LCD display: back-lit, 2-lines, 16 characters per line, 0.3” height
- Numeric keypad with user-friendly built-in help, call and directory scrolling buttons; keypad lit with long-life white LEDs
- Load shed prevents battery damage under low voltage conditions
- ADA compliant front panel TTY Jack for hearing impaired and voice greetings in 4 languages: English, Spanish, French Canadian, and Portuguese
- Optional, field upgradable color camera
- Brushed stainless steel front panel
- Available in flush mount or surface mount for indoor and outdoor applications
• Postal lock ready.