ML20900 ECL Series Electrified Mortise Lockset
Combine simplicity and access control with Corbin Russwin ML20900 ECL Series Electrified Mortise Lockset. Utilizing the proven ML2000 Series Electrified Mortise Lockset with the patented quick reversible latchbolt, the ML20900 series provides actuator-operated remote locking and unlocking. The self-contained integral continuous-duty actuator allows installation in standard mortise prep with slight modification by door manufacturer. The ML20900 ECL is ideal for use where increased security is necessary at all times, such as tenant space, pharmacies, computer rooms, and high security areas.
Patent Pending EcoFlex™ Technology
- Reduces energy consumption up to 96%, as certified by GreenCircle
- Field configurable to fail-safe or fail-secure
- Operates from 12-24VDC, offering greater flexibility in system design
- Innovative actuator design provides superior reliability
In applications where increased security is required, look no further than the ML2000VR Vandal Resistant Trim. This cast stainless steel trim features tapered edges, double through bolts, torx-pin tamper resistant screws and the lever remains attached to the escutcheon when the spindle is broken.
Access control doesn’t mean a loss of visual appeal. The Vineyard™ Collection and the Muséo® Collection feature beautifully designed levers, perfect for high-profile applications where pleasing aesthetics is a must.
- Mechanical key override
- Patented Quick Reversible latchbolt
- Numerous finish and trim options.