Corbin Russwin Access 700 PAC1 Series Campus Access Control
Corbin Russwin Access 700® PAC1 lockset with PERSONA Campus software is an intelligent, One Card solution for economical and effective campus access control. The Grade 1 quality lockset – available with keypad and magnetic stripe, or magnetic stripe only versions – is a battery-operated
lockset with on-board memory.
PERSONA Campus™ software technology provides seamless database integration and software interfacing with enterprise, transaction and housing systems.
Access 700 offline locks with PERSONA software provide centralized security at a fraction of the cost of a hardwired system, as well as the top quality and high security you expect from Corbin Russwin
Access 700® PAC1 Lock Features
High security offline battery-operated lock
Complete lockset with on-board memory:
– 1,200 users supported per lock
– Audit trail for last 700 events
– keypad and magnetic stripe
– magnetic stripe only
– high coercivity
3-hour UL fire rating for maximum security and safety
The Access 700® PAC1 requires certification through the ASSA ABLOY Authorized Channel Partner and Certified Integrator programs.
Features & Benefits
- Integrated ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 hardware, available in cylindrical lock, mortise lock, multi-point lock, and exit device configurations
- Seamless database integration and software interface with enterprise, transaction and housing systems
- Interrogate individual locks and perform system upgrades and changes quickly and easily
- Issue cards at multiple locations, allowing administrators to issue new or replacement keycards in seconds, from anywhere on campus
- Ability to customize access, by defining unlimited access, extended-hours access or no access, by user and facility, down to the individual lock
- One Card system uses a single keycard to provide user identification, building access, and parking privileges, allowing for personalized security at its best
- Time-control user access allows campuses to limit entry to specific areas and hours, controlling who goes where and when
- Ability to audit event histories allows you to interrogate locks, review event history, and prevent false accusations of entry and theft
- Uses six AA batteries for easy, cost-effective deployment and maintenance
- Available with MicroShield® antimicrobial finish
- Available in a variety of finishes with multiple lever options, including standard as well as Muséo® and Vineyard™ decorative levers, for a consistent design aesthetic throughout your facility.