Corbin Russwin Access 700 PWI1 Series
The Corbin Russwin Access 700® PWI1 lockset is an intelligent WiFi lockset offering comprehensive access control for campus housing and facilities. It offers an ideal solution for forward-thinking campuses looking for a migration path to higher security credentials and NFC mobile access.
Ideal for adding access control to areas of a building that would be too difficult or costly to wire, the Access 700 PWI1 uses 802.11b/g/n WiFi infrastructure to significantly reduce hardware and labor costs. Combined with ASSA ABLOY’s PERSONA Campus™ software or with approved third party software, the Access 700 PWI1 Series of locks integrate seamlessly into transactional and housing systems, providing comprehensive, reliable access control for the campus environment.
The Access 700 PWI1 integrates all standard access control components into one device – ANSI Grade 1 quality lock or exit device, card reader, door position switch and Request-to-Exit sensor – and is available in mortise lock, cylindrical lock and exit device configurations.
Features & Benefits
Utilizes IEEE 802.11 WiFi infrastructure
- Significantly reduces installation costs
- Eliminates the need for any proprietary equipment
- Ideal for hard-to-wire locations HID® multiCLASS SE®
Technology with magnetic stripe reader
- Provides heightened security
– Multiple credential technologies, offering easy migration from magnetic stripe or other contactless cards to higher security credentials or consolidation of mixed credentials
– HID Mobile Access® powered by Seos®, for both iOS® and Android™ devices
Keypad option available
- Two-factor authentication offers enhanced security
Field-upgradable 802.11b/g/n radio
- Interoperability with other WiFi equipment
- Future proof for constantly evolving WiFi standards
Intelligence built into lock for local decision making
- Lock operates regardless of network status
- Supports up to 2,400/10,000 users*
- Provides a 10,000 event transaction history/audit trail
- Allows shelter in place/local lockdown
- Enables privacy capabilities for applications such as residence halls
Field selectable communication frequency
- Allows you to balance security requirements with battery life
Integrated ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 hardware, available in cylindrical lock, mortise lock, multipoint lock, and exit device configurations
- Flexibility to support various openings
- Assurance of high quality hardware
Available with a wide range of finishes and decorative levers
- Blends into any environment seamlessly
- Designed to meet the requirements of designers and architects.