Salto AElement Classic Electronic Locks
Ælement is the minimalist RFID lock with stylish design. AElement Classic Electronic Locks allow the integration of all physical security needs in an energy efficient and easy to manage system. Totally wire-free and networked through SALTO Virtual Network, SALTO Wireless network and JustIN Mobile. AElement Classic Electronic Locks are compatible with DIN standard and ANSI mortise locks.
Ælement is an RFID lock that enables users to integrate all their physical security needs into one stylish, energy-efficient and reliable wirefree system. Available in two modern colours, the minimalistic design of the RFID reader looks both attractive and discreet on any door. It can also be combined with a wide range of designer handles.
Incorporating SALTO ’s innovative DNA technology, Ælement enables users to choose the offline and online world, as all locks are designed to be wireless ready right out of the box. Users simply choose the mode of operation they want: ‘Wireless ready’ or ‘Wireless online’.
‘Wireless online’ locks communicate in real-time, providing instant control over an entire property. ‘Wireless ready’ locks can be switched to real-time ‘Wireless online’ mode at any time. Users just plug in the USB-sized RF communication antenna and are ready to go.
Ælement operates on a 2.4GHz wireless network and works with every popular mainstream RFID technology, including Mifare, Mifare Plus, DESFire, DESFire EV1 and even NFC technology (allowing NFC-enabled mobile phones to act as contactless data carriers). With its SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) technology, AElement always ensures the user’s access control system is effective, efficient and secure.
- Reader body made using double layered injection construction.
- Clear dual colour LED light (green/red) to indicate lock authorisation.
- Mechanical privacy option by a mechanical thumbturn. The user can activate the “do not disturb” function just by operating this thumbturn.
- Special blink and beep indication when lock is in privacy mode.
- Ability to enable/disable the acoustic signal.
- Available with mechanical cylinder key override or access lock outs (override mortise cylinders).