Sargent 7900 Series Mortise Locks
Certified to ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 standards and UL fire-tested for all functions, the 7900 Series Mortise Lock ensures durability and protection, making it ideal for ideal for schools, apartment housing and commercial buildings. It offers additional flexibility with the option of 15 standard architectural grade finishes and 21 functions.
All trims through-bolted for greater security and durability
Internal lever spring simplifies installation and reduces external components
Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code
Available in a variety of trim and finish options and for a variety of funcitons.
- Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.13, Series 1000, Operational Grade 1 with all trim designs
- Heavy duty spring provides long life and reduces lever sag
- 3/4″ Projection stainless steel latchbolt. One piece construction
- Steel deadbolt assembly with 13 gauge hardened steel insert, 1″ (25mm) projection
- 5 year limited warranty, 2 year limited warranty on electrified locks. Limited to replacement of lock components
- Lock is easily re-handed by rotating the locking piece. Latchbolt is changed by removing the outside front and rotating the latchbolt 180°
- 14 Standard architectural grade finishes, including US14 Polished Nickel & US15 Satin Nickel
- 21 functions, including 4 electrical functions • Available for door thicknesses 1-3/8″ (35mm), 1-3/4″ (44mm), 2″ (50mm) and 2-1/4″ (57mm)
- UL Listed 10C for use on single fire doors up to 4′ x 10′ and double doors up to 8′ x 8′
- Latchbolt retracts with only 30º of lever rotation
- Internal lever spring offers a sleek appearance, simplifies installation and reduces external components
- Solenoid controlled locking mechanisms for remote convenience to lock and unlock the 7900 Series Mortise lock featuring ElectroLynx® quick connectors
- Torx® and spanner screws available as an option
- Can be master keyed or grand masterkeyed. Construction key available.