9 tips to finding the right Commercial Surveillance System
A recent article posted by Eagle Eye Networks highlights the importance of a Commercial Surveillance System to your business when dealing with potential loss or theft. The right Commercial Surveillance System will enhance your operations, boost Return on Investment (ROI) and make your business smarter and safer.
Understanding the critical features of various cloud video systems informs your ability to select the right commercial security cameras to meet your requirements. So how do you know which system is right for you?
Some of the key takeaways of the article and critical elements to consider are as follows:
- Cloud Video Surveillance – Cloud video surveillance provides access to your security cameras that are scalable as your business grows from multiple locations through the cloud, requiring a lower total cost of ownership with improved cybersecurity. Since these cameras are managed via the internet, you have the convenience of managing multiple locations easily and remotely.
- Camera Flexibility – Choose an adaptable cloud VMS that permits you to take advantage of your existing commercial surveillance system to utilize them in various locations, regardless of the weather conditions.
- Ease of Use – The features of your commercial security camera system should be straightforward, accessible, and user-friendly so that it will be fully utilized and provide you with a return on your investment. Talk to Allmar as your security provider about configuration, installation, single sign-on (SSO) availability, and the user interface.
- Cybersecurity – Ensure that your security system has robust encryption requirements to control threats, uses two-factor authentication, and provides triple redundant storage.
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) – Using cloud-based commercial security systems reduces your total cost of ownership since it has a lower cost (20 – 50 per cent less) than traditional systems, while delivering improved performance in cybersecurity and wide-area mobile device performance.
- Bandwidth Management – Partner with a video management system provider such as Allmar who can help you manage bandwidth consumption including camera count, motion activity, and recording resolution to to ensure optimum performance including efficiency in uploading video to the cloud.
- Added Benefits of Artificial Intelligence (AI) – AI technology helps identify events, objects, humans, and traffic, along with analytics that you can use to improve your security and your business. “Retailers can use AI to understand foot traffic in and out of their store, view popularity of certain promotional displays to optimize marketing, and for queue management to improve the customer experience.”
- Service and Support – Find a partner like Allmar who will provide ongoing support after installation. We have 24/7 service for our clients who have credit accounts.
- Future Proof Technology – The ideal VMS partner implements a flexible and scalable plan to future-proof your security technology as your business grows.
Contact us to find the Surveillance System that is right for you.
View Original Source here